Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Huge Review...


I didn’t mean to see it.

It’s his fault for leaving his door open while he was getting changed.
 

I've seen my stepbrothers gorgeous, ripped body before, and have been half in love with him since he moved into my house. He’s cocky and sexy and when he calls me princess I want to punch him in the mouth. 

But I’ve never seen a d*ck that big, and now that I have I can’t seem to think of anything else. 

I want him, but crossing the line could risk the happiness of our new home. 
Harrison would never make the first move, so I guess I’m going to have to find a way. 

And the masked Halloween party at his best friend’s house seems like too good an opportunity to pass up.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW

Jenna has had a thing for her stepbrother Harrison forever, little does she know it’s mutual.  But at a huge Halloween party she decides to take her chance at him and thinks he could never know.  Dressed in full disguise they hook up at the party.  She almost instantly regrets it and goes home early.  The next morning he confronts her and lets her know that he knew exactly who she was.  Do they go for it?  Can they make it work?  Will they stay together?

The only problem I had with this book was that it was too short.  I needed there to be more.  The characters were fun and unique.  The plot was interesting and intense.  Again it was too short but the flow and pace were good.

4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment